- Position: Founder
- Year admitted to Bar: 1979
- Location: Suite 100, 2040 N. Harlem Avenue Elmwood Park, IL 60707
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 773-327-3474
Experience & Biography
Larry Dreyfus is the founder and owner of the Firm. He emphasizes his practice on Civil Rights violations and Wrongful Convictions for murder convictions wrongfully obtained by torture by Commander Jon Burge’s detectives.. Prior to 2014, his focus was litigation of financial frauds, trouble-shooting businesses, representation of various condominium associations, real estate closings, and real estate issues. In the 1980s, he represented The Shooting Ranch, Ltd, a motion picture studio. That representation included Negotiating motion picture production deals and drafting related contracts. He was also involved in negotiating international sales of film rights and drafted the related contracts. While representing the Shooting Ranch Limited he wrote and produced the motion pictures: The Game, Twister’s Revenge and Rana- The Legend of Shadow Lake.
Among some of his most notable accomplishments, Larry Dreyfus has been an arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association and National Association of Securities Dealers (currently called “FINRA”). During his time as an arbitrator he conducted bench-trials ncluding ruling on the admissibility of evidence and issues of law, making judgments resolving disputes, and awarding money damages and injunctive relief. These cases included complex commercial litigation, antitrust and securities disputes, involving many millions of dollars.
In addition, Larry Dreyfus represented all Chicago school children of color by securing a court order requiring the Chicago School District to keep schools open during the Chicago school funding crisis of 1993.
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D. (1979)
- State of Illinois, 1979
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2016
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois, 2017
- Juvenile Corrections Counselor
- Literacy Project- Tutored adults and teens in reading
- Guardian Ad Litem Volunteer Program for Abused Children
- Board Member- SOAR (Streeterville Organization of Active Residents)
- Board Member- Hancock Homeowners Association
- Board Member- Independent Voters of Illinois
- Attorney/Investigator for Cook County Clerk to investigate alleged voter irregularities and suspected voting fraud